Heli Wine Tours to Margaret River includes:
- Chauffeur pick up at a central location in the Perth area
- Complimentary bottle of Moët Chandon Champagne on arrival
- Helicopter charter to your ultimate Heli winery tasting destination
- Helicopter charter to your ultimate winery lunch destination
- Includes 3 course lunch
- Helicopter charter to a third location of choice for afternoon drinks
- Return helicopter flight to Corsaire Aviation
- Chauffeur drop off at a central location in the Perth area
From $1,645 per person (ex Jandakot)
From $1,695 per person (ex Crown Towers)
Fixed wing prices
From $750 per person *
* the return flights are provided to the southwest, with ground transfers provided between wineries
*per person pricing is based on minimum passenger numbers assuming all seats on the relevant aircraft are occupied. The number of seats varies depending on the aircraft, please enquire for your customised quote.
Enjoy a day to remember on one of our helicopter wine tours to Margaret River. On arrival at Corsaire Aviation in your private chauffeured vehicle, you will be greeted with a complimentary bottle of Moët Chandon champagne to be enjoyed in our VIP departure lounge.
Our experienced pilot will board you onto our one of our executive helicopters. Our helicopters provide you with all the comforts during your flight, including leather seating, air conditioning and Bose Noise Cancelling Headsets for your amazing scenic flight to the South West wine region. Enjoy the scenic views of Perth’s gorgeous surrounds, including the Perth City skyline, Swan River, the Indian Ocean’s spectacular coastline, the picturesque Darling Escarpment, world-famous Rottnest Island, and on approach further south, the turquoise water of Geographe Bay.
Upon arrival at your first winery, you will be greeted by the staff for a private wine tour and tasting. You will then depart on your private helicopter passing over the many wineries and vineyards before arriving at your lunch destination. Once you have taken in the views of the breath taking vineyards, you will be seated to enjoy a three course meal. After lunch, and in your own time, you will board your private helicopter to a third location of choice for afternoon drinks (we recommend Rottnest Island on a hot summers day) before your low level scenic flight back up the coast to Corsaire Aviation. Your chauffeur will be waiting to drop you back at your doorstep (WHAT A DAY!).
- 10:00 Pick up from departure point
- 11:00 Arrive at first winery location for tasting
- 11:45 Depart for your lunch destination
- 12:00 Arrive at your lunch destination for a 3 course lunch
- 15:00 Depart for Rottnest Island
- 16:00 Arrive at Final Destination for afternoon drinks
- 17:00 Depart final destination for departure point with a scenic flight via Perth City
- 17:30 Arrive back at departure location
- Amelia Park
- Leeuwin Estate
- Vasse Felix
- Watershead Premium Wines
- Voyager Estate
- Brookland Valley
- Cheeky Monkey
- Colonial Brewing Company
- Palmers Winery and Restaurant
CORSAIRE AVIATION PROVIDES FULLY CUSTOMISABLE TOUR OPTIONS TO OTHER WINERIES, BREWERIES AND ESTATES.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
We could not have had a better time on this adventure. We took a plane to Margaret River. Both pilots were extremely interesting and professional during the whole flight. They took us low to see great beaches and scenery.
I bought my wife a trial flight (30 mins) whilst we visited my outlaws in Australia. I'd arranged it from England and they were great at emailing to help arrange it. We arrived at reception and my wife was taken for a briefing of about...
We had a wonderful experience with Corsaire on our recent trip to Perth. We booked on the day (as it was a very last minute decision) the team were extremely accommodating. Staff in the office upon arrival were very lovely and accommodating also! We did...
We booked a day visit to Rottnest Island via helicopter and had the most amazing day We were met at our hotel The Crown Plaza at the helipad and had a great flight and tour to Rottnest... just the two of us onboard with a...