Spoil yourself with an unforgettable day flying around Western Australia’s famous Margaret River Wine Region. Taste some of the countries most sought after wines, take in views of endless grapevines, spectacular coastline and indulge in a gourmet feast. This exclusive tour makes for a fabulous way to celebrate special occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Marriage Proposals, or corporate events. All Corsaire day tours are private, allowing you to have the helicopter all to yourselves. Wish to design a custom tour to the south-west? No problem, contact our friendly staff who will help you plan a bespoke charter. Book a helicopter ride to Margaret River today.
*Please note winery bookings are subject to availability. The itineraries below are suggested and Corsaire Aviation reserve the right to amend locations/schedules as required. Due to the effect COVID-19 has had on the Southwest region staffing has become difficult and some tours/experiences may not be available. Corsaire will offer suitable alternatives if required.
Option 1: Margaret River Heli-wine Tour and Fine Dining Experience
$2250 per person (minimum 2)
Enjoy a day to remember on one of our helicopter wine tours to Margaret River. Our experienced pilot will board you onto our one of our executive helicopters. Our helicopters are equipped to provide you with a wide range of luxurious comforts for your amazing scenic flight to the lush South West wine region. Enjoy the scenic views of Perth’s gorgeous surrounds, including the Perth City skyline, Swan River, the Indian Ocean’s spectacular coastline, Darling Escarpment, Rottnest Island, and on approach further south, the turquoise water of Geographe Bay. Upon arrival at your first and second wineries, you will be greeted by the staff for a private wine tasting. You will then depart on your private helicopter passing over the many wineries and vineyards before arriving at Aravina Estate. Once you have taken in the views of the breath taking vineyards, you will be seated to enjoy a three course meal. After lunch, and in your own time, you will board your private helicopter to cruise back to your preferred landing location
– Depart from your preferred location of Crown Towers Perth, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Fremantle Heliport or Jandakot Airport
– Arrive to Swings and Roundabouts Winery where you will enjoy a wine tasting paired with tasting platter of cheese, crackers and fruit paste
– The helicopter will then fly you across to Amelia Park Winery where you will be treated to a tasting overlooking the sprawling vineyards of Wilyabrup
– The Helicopter will then hop you across to the renowned Aravina Estate where you will be greeted with a glass of sparkling, and have an opportunity to browse the regions first and only collection of WA surf memorabilia, and ever changing classic car and motorcycle museum before being seated at the best seat in the house
– Your meal will include freshly baked olive bread, followed by your choice of 3 courses from the a la carte menu and a complimentary bottle of wine
– After a long lunch, the helicopter will whisk you back up the coast to your preferred arrival location where the tour will complete
10:00 Pick up from departure point
11:00 Arrive Swing and Roundabouts
12:00 Arrive Amelia Park
13:15 Arrive Aravina Estate
14:00 Sit down for lunch
15:30 Depart the region
16:30 Arrive back to preferred landing location
Please note the above itinerary is subject to winery opening hours/availability. Our team will recommend alternatives should the above itinerary be unavailable on your requested travel date.
Chauffeured pick up/drop off add $150pp
Rottnest Flyover add $150pp (depart at 09:00 and fly over on the flight down)
Rottnest stop over- forego tasting at Amelia Park and stop at Hotel Rottnest after lunch add $250pp
*Robinson 44 will be used for all groups of up to 3 passengers, and a Jet Ranger, EC130 or AS355 for groups of 4-6
Fixed wing Alternative
$1250pp (minimum 2)
Enjoy a Margaret River experience from Jandakot Airport via fixed wing aircraft to a private airstrip in Wilyabrup where you will then have road transfers between the 3 above wineries
Option 2: Ultimate Margaret River Heli-wine tour and fine dining Experience
- $2650pp (minimum 2)
- The Ultimate VIP southwest experience. On departure from one of our exclusive metro helipads you will enjoy a glass of Moet and Chandon as you fly low level over the picturesque Rottnest Island Paradise before continuing on to the sprawling vineyards of WA’s wine region. On arrival to each of your locations, you will receive 5 star treatment including private tastings of premium local wine and produce, and a guided tours of the vineyard. This is Corsaire Aviation’s most exclusive tour, sure to impress any food and wine connoisseur.
- Highlights include:
- – Depart from your preferred location of Crown Towers Perth, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Fremantle Heliport or Jandakot Airport
- – Enjoy a once in a lifetime view while soaring over the iconic Rottnest Island before heading down the coast to the Margaret River Region
- – Arrive to Cape Mentelle winery where you will experience a custom private wine tour with the viticulturist or wine maker
- – The helicopter will then fly you across to the iconic Leeuwin Estate where you will enjoy a 6 course tasting menu with paired museum release wines
- – After a long lunch, the helicopter will whisk you back up the coast to your preferred arrival location where the tour will complete
- 09:15 Pick up from departure point
- 09:30 Overfly Rottnest Island and continue on to Margaret River
- 10:45 Arrive Cape Mentelle
- 12:30 Arrive Leeuwin Estate for a wine tasting
- 13:30 Sit down for lunch
- 15:45 Depart the region
- 16:45 Arrive back to preferred landing location
- Add ons:
- Chauffeured pick up/drop off add $150pp
- *Robinson 44 will be used for all groups of up to 3 passengers, and a Jet Ranger, EC130 or AS355 for groups of 4-6
Option 3: Margaret River Heli-wine Transfers
- $2000pp (minimum 2)
- Arrive in style! Enjoy a day in the Margaret River Region wine-hopping in a chopper. After a sensational scenic flight from Jandakot, land at Swings and Roundabouts, followed by Amelia Park, and finish the day with a long lunch at Aravina Estate. What a day!
- – Departure from Jandakot Airport
- – Arrival to Swing and Roundabouts Winery
- – Helicopter transfer to Amelia Park winery
- – Helicopter transfer to Aravina Estate
- – Return helicopter flight to Jandakot Airport
- *This tour excludes food and wine, please view one of the above packages for an all inclusive option
- 10:00 Depart Jandakot Airport
- 11:00 Arrive Swing and Roundabouts
- 12:00 Arrive Amelia Park
- 13:15 Arrive Aravina Estate
- 14:00 Sit down for lunch
- 15:00 Depart the region
- 16:15 Arrive Jandakot Airport
- Add ons:
- Depart from/arrive to Crown Towers Perth, Hillarys Boat Harbour, or Fremantle Heliport add $150pp
- Chauffeured pick up/drop off add $150pp
- Rottnest Island Flyover add $150pp (depart at 09:30 and fly over on the flight down)
- Rottnest stop over- forego tasting at Amelia Park and stop at Hotel Rottnest after lunch add $250pp
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
We could not have had a better time on this adventure. We took a plane to Margaret River. Both pilots were extremely interesting and professional during the whole flight. They took us low to see great beaches and scenery.
I bought my wife a trial flight (30 mins) whilst we visited my outlaws in Australia. I'd arranged it from England and they were great at emailing to help arrange it. We arrived at reception and my wife was taken for a briefing of about...
We had a wonderful experience with Corsaire on our recent trip to Perth. We booked on the day (as it was a very last minute decision) the team were extremely accommodating. Staff in the office upon arrival were very lovely and accommodating also! We did...
We booked a day visit to Rottnest Island via helicopter and had the most amazing day We were met at our hotel The Crown Plaza at the helipad and had a great flight and tour to Rottnest... just the two of us onboard with a...