Terms and Conditions of Trading
Acceptance of this quotation automatically constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of Trading. The customer guarantees to comply with and abide by the Terms and Conditions contained in this document.
- Please note ALL online scenic flight bookings are REQUESTED TIMES. Every flight requires minimum numbers to proceed. Once your booking request is placed our team will be in contact to either confirm the booking or offer the next available time slot.
- A booking will be secured when you provide Corsaire Aviation with a written instruction to proceed with a charter and pay the required deposit, or complete your online booking form with payment.
- Bookings are essential.
- Flights and costs are subject to aircraft availability, confirmed passenger and baggage weights, and third party availability (wineries, external tour guides etc)
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of travel. All passenger carrying tourism flights must be conducted during daylight hours, and in VFR flying conditions. Please see our weather policy for further information.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control and other operational conditions on the day. If flight time is shortened, Corsaire will investigate the discrepancy from the advertised tour and issue a voucher for future use where it is deemed appropriate.
Flight Cancellation Policy
(Tours less that $5,000)
Should you require the charter to be cancelled or changed please notify Corsaire Aviation immediately. Cancellations or reschedules less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to booked experience: No refunds are given, however, Corsaire will issue a voucher for the full value of your booking, to use for another booking. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience: No refunds or vouchers apply. Any booked passengers that fail to arrive at the nominated date and time will not be eligible for a refund. If a flight is rescheduled with less than 48 hours’ notice a surcharge of 10% of the total cost of the flight will apply. Corsaire reschedule vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Vouchers are not refundable or transferrable to another party.
Please be on time. Turning up late for a flight may result in a reduction in flight time, the flight being rescheduled to the next available slot, or the flight being forfeited if we cannot reschedule on the same day.
Flight Cancellation Policy
(Tours greater than $5,000)
Deposit: 50% deposit required to book 10% of which is non – refundable / non-transferable.
Final Payment: 7 days prior full payment required.
Cancellations more than 7 days prior to booked experience: Full refund of 90% (less 10% deposit) or voucher to the same value amount.
Cancellation less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to booked experience: No refunds are given, but Corsaire will issue a credit for the full value of your booking, to use for another booking. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience: No refunds or vouchers apply. Any booked passengers that fail to arrive at the nominated date and time will not be eligible for a refund. If a flight is rescheduled with less than 48 hours’ notice a surcharge of 10% of the total cost of the flight will apply. Corsaire vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Vouchers are not refundable or transferrable to another party.
At Corsaire Aviation, safety is our utmost priority. Where inclement weather threatens the safety of the flight, Corsaire reserve the right to delay, or cancel the flight. Flights cancelled or postponed due to weather will be considered a cancellation by Corsaire on safety grounds and will rescheduled to a suitable day and time, or a voucher will be issued for use in the coming 12 months. Refunds will be available in extenuating circumstances; however, some tours may not be fully refundable where preparation costs have been incurred by Corsaire.
Corsaire will take a conservative approach and restrict or cancel flight operations in inclement or marginal weather. Weather conditions associated with poor visibility, low cloud, extreme winds, low light levels and thunderstorms present circumstances that may limit or restrict flight.
The most accurate aviation forecast for the following days weather is issued after 4:00pm the day prior. The observed weather conditions and updated forecasts are not available until the morning of the intended flights. The ultimate decision will be made by the pilot on the day of the flight. If the guests chooses not to fly when the weather is deemed to be safe and suitable, the flight will be forfeited.
All prices listed within this website, unless otherwise stated, include GST.
For clients without a trading account, full payment is required to secure the booking. Payment can be accepted by direct bank transfer, credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or cash. For clients with a trading account, an invoice will be issued upon the return of your flight. Payment terms are 7 days unless otherwise agreed.
Refunds are not available for change of mind or inability to attend a scheduled flight. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds except as defined in our cancellation policy. If your flight has been cancelled by Corsaire you may choose between a refund, or credit voucher. All refunds will be made to the payee by the method of payment received.
Passenger Manifesting Requirements
In accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Authority CAAP 235-1 (para.11) all passengers are required to provide full name, accurate weight and baggage details prior to their flight in any Corsaire aircraft. These details are required for aircraft manifesting and loading calculations.
Infants and Children
Due to limited seating capacity on helicopters, all passengers over the age of 3 years old are required to pay the full seat price. One infant (described as a child who has not yet reached their third birthday) may travel free of charge, wearing in infant belt provided by Corsaire, seated on an adults lap.
Light handbags and small backpacks are permitted on flights. Larger or heavier items are permitted by prior arrangement, subject to confirmed size and weight. Dangerous goods as specified by aviation regulations are not permitted.
- Bookings are essential to redeem your gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are valid only to the date as shown on the voucher and flights must be booked and used before the expiry date (36 months from date of purchase).
- Please treat your certificate with care – a lost or damaged certificate cannot be replaced.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Please present your gift certificate to your pilot at the time of your flight.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
We could not have had a better time on this adventure. We took a plane to Margaret River. Both pilots were extremely interesting and professional during the whole flight. They took us low to see great beaches and scenery.
I bought my wife a trial flight (30 mins) whilst we visited my outlaws in Australia. I'd arranged it from England and they were great at emailing to help arrange it. We arrived at reception and my wife was taken for a briefing of about...
We had a wonderful experience with Corsaire on our recent trip to Perth. We booked on the day (as it was a very last minute decision) the team were extremely accommodating. Staff in the office upon arrival were very lovely and accommodating also! We did...
We booked a day visit to Rottnest Island via helicopter and had the most amazing day We were met at our hotel The Crown Plaza at the helipad and had a great flight and tour to Rottnest... just the two of us onboard with a...