Rottnest Island Lunch Experience
- Flight from the your departure point with spectacular city and coastal views to Rottnest Island
- Lunch and complimentary first beer or house wine
- Bike hire so that you can tour the island at your leisure
- Low level scenic flight over Rottnest Island
- Return flight to the departure location
From $545 per person (ex Jandakot)
From $595 per person (ex Crown Towers)
From $325 per person (ex Jandakot only)
*per person pricing is based on minimum passenger numbers assuming all seats on the relevant aircraft are occupied. The number of seats varies depending on the aircraft, please enquire for your customised quote.
Corsaire Aviation takes you on the ultimate Lunch experience to Rottnest Island where you will get to walk, swim and explore Rottnest Island. Departing from either the Crown Towers or our departure lounge at Jandakot Airport, your experienced pilot will fly you in one of our executive aircraft where you will experience stunning views of Perth city, Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park and the Swan River en route to Rottnest Island. On arrival you will have the opportunity to stroll through the historical settlement, interact with the famous ‘Quokka’, the cute marsupial only found on Rottnest Island or enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters of some of the world’s finest beaches and pristine bays. Lunch is at Hotel Rottnest where you can take in the beautiful views of Thompsons Bay, before departing back to your departure location.
- 1030 Pick up at departure point
- 1100 Arrive Rottnest Island for lunch at Hotel Rottnest
- 1530 Depart Rottnest Island to return to departure location