Margaret River Heli Wine Tours
Heli Wine Tours to Margaret River includes:
- Chauffeur pick up at a central location in the Perth area
- Complimentary bottle of Moët Chandon Champagne on arrival
- Helicopter charter to your ultimate Heli winery tasting destination
- Helicopter charter to your ultimate winery lunch destination
- Includes 3 course lunch
- Helicopter charter to a third location of choice for afternoon drinks
- Return helicopter flight to Corsaire Aviation
- Chauffeur drop off at a central location in the Perth area
From $1,645 per person (ex Jandakot)
From $1,695 per person (ex Crown Towers)
*per person pricing is based on minimum passenger numbers assuming all seats on the relevant aircraft are occupied. The number of seats varies depending on the aircraft, please enquire for your customised quote.
Enjoy a day to remember on one of our helicopter wine tours to Margaret River. On arrival at Corsaire Aviation in your private chauffeured vehicle, you will be greeted with a complimentary bottle of Moët Chandon champagne to be enjoyed in our VIP departure lounge.
Our experienced pilot will board you onto our one of our executive helicopters. Our helicopters provide you with all the comforts during your flight, including leather seating, air conditioning and Bose Noise Cancelling Headsets for your amazing scenic flight to the South West wine region. Enjoy the scenic views of Perth’s gorgeous surrounds, including the Perth City skyline, Swan River, the Indian Ocean’s spectacular coastline, the picturesque Darling Escarpment, world-famous Rottnest Island, and on approach further south, the turquoise water of Geographe Bay.
Upon arrival at your first winery, you will be greeted by the staff for a private wine tour and tasting. You will then depart on your private helicopter passing over the many wineries and vineyards before arriving at your lunch destination, Aravina Estate. On arrival you will be greeted by the friendly staff and taken on a tour of the breath taking property, including a tour of their private vintage car collection. You will then be seated to enjoy a uniquely prepared three course meal, accompanied by wines of your choice. After lunch, and in your own time, you will board your private helicopter to a third location of choice for afternoon drinks before your low level scenic flight back up the coast to Corsaire Aviation. Your chauffeur will be waiting to drop you back at your doorstep (WHAT A DAY!).
- 10:00 Pick up from departure point
- 11:00 Arrive at first winery location for tasting
- 11:45 Depart for your lunch destination
- 12:00 Arrive at your lunch destination for a 3 course lunch
- 15:00 Depart for Rottnest Island
- 16:00 Arrive at Rottnest Island for afternoon drinks
- 17:00 Depart final destination for departure point with a scenic flight via Perth City
- 17:30 Arrive back at departure location
Other popular lunch and tasting destinations
CORSAIRE AVIATION PROVIDES FULLY CUSTOMISABLE TOUR OPTIONS TO OTHER WINERIES, BREWERIES AND ESTATES. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.Enquire Now