Abrolhos Island Eco Tours
- Scenic Flight up to the Abrolhos Islands
- Boat transfer around the islands
- Snorkelling, fishing and Cray pot pulling tour of the island
- Lunch and refreshments
- Scenic flight back to Corsaire Aviation
From $1,250 per person (ex Jandakot only)
*per person pricing is based on minimum passenger numbers assuming all seats on the relevant aircraft are occupied. The number of seats varies depending on the aircraft, please enquire for your customised quote.
Corsaire Aviation takes you on the ultimate day trip up to the Abrolhos Islands where you will get to walk, swim and explore one of the three main islands, East Wallabi Island. On arrival at Corsaire Aviation you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will show you to your aircraft for the day. After embarking in our Cessna 210R we will fly you on a scenic flight up the picturesque coastline of Perth overflying towns such as Lancelin, Cervantes, Jurien Bay, Dongara and then out off the coast towards the picturesque Abrolhos islands.
On arrival at East Wallabi Island you will board our jet boat for a fish and the pull the Cray pots before a snorkel on the shallow coral reef. After your trip on the boat you will arrive back at the camp for a few beers and a BBQ lunch, featuring your freshly caught catch of Crayfish and Fish.
After lunch you will head back to East Wallabi Island where you will embark back onto your private plane for a scenic coastal flight back down the coast to Corsaire Aviation.
- 0600 Depart Jandakot Airport for East Wallabi Island
- 0745 Board jet boat for fishing
- 1030 Pulling of Cray Pots
- 1115 Snorkel on the shallow coral Reefs
- 1230 Lunch BBQ of Fish and Crayfish with Beers
- 1430 Depart Lunch for East Wallabi Island
- 1500 Depart East Wallabi Island for Corsaire Aviation
- 1645 Arrive Corsaire Aviation